In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
This event is rain or shine, and no refunds will be given.
You may officially transfer your race entry to another non-registered runner before 3 PM on Race Day. Please initiate a bib transfer if anyone other than you plans on running with the bib assigned to you to maintain the integrity of our race results.
You will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration. Any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. The race organizers are not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer process and we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices. Please do your due diligence before sending money to anyone. Anyone offering a bib for sale should be listed under "Find A Runner" on our website. We are not responsible for any financial transactions that may result in loss of funds and/or bib.
After October, all transfers will be required to take the shirt size that was originally selected. We are not able to change the shirt size on your registration after this date.
To Transfer Your Bib to Someone Else:
1. Find a runner interested in officially participating in the event. Race organizers do not participate in this part of the process, and there is no waiting list. It is up to you to locate someone who wishes to purchase your bib and then coordinate the exchange of funds with them.
2. Go to "Participant Tracking" and use either option to pull up your registration.
3. Select "More Details" beside your name. It may prompt you to log in. If so, make sure you log-in with the account you registered under.
4. Select “Transfer to Someone Else” either at the bottom of this page or in the menu at the top. You only need the name and email address of the recipient. They will go in and fill out the rest of their information once they receive the transfer request.
The bib transfer is not completed until the new participant updates the information. Initiated transfers must be completed by the new participant before 3 PM on race day. At this time our system will not accept any changes in information.
To Receive A Bib Transfer:
1. Find someone who wants to transfer their bib to you. Ask them for the first and last name they registered under. Race organizers do not participate in this part of the process, and there is no waiting list. It is up to you to locate someone who wishes to sell their bib and then coordinate the exchange of funds with them.
2. Go to "Participant Tracking" on this website and enter their name to ensure they are a registered participant. Please do your due diligence. We have had several people scammed out of money in the past by people pretending to have bibs to sell on Facebook. A quick Facebook search of someone's name sometimes will show you that these people do this on event pages all over the country.
3. You will receive an email from Run Sign Up with a link to enter your information. The bib will not transfer to you until you fill out this information online.
4. Please read the packet pick up directions on when and where to receive the bib and shirt. Transfers after October will have to take the shirt size that the original participant selected as we do not order extras.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.